- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Lee Chiropractic partners with some amazing practitioners, both in office and out, to provide total care for our clients. We may refer you to them in order to bring your body to its optimum levels of health and wellness.
- Leslie Coxon is our talented in-house massage therapist and she is a miracle worker. She utilizes an integrative style including deep tissue, neuromuscular, myofascial and trigger point therapies that compliment and enhance chiropractic care. She is available three days a week. For more about Leslie, please click here.
- Dr. Sara Chong's expertise is functional medicine which is based on six pillars of health. She addresses the root causes of various disorders, including digestive issues, fatigue, toxicity, neurological issues, lifestyle stress, and hormonal imbalances. She uses chiropractic treatments, holistic supplements, diet, and lifestyle changes to help relieve these issues. For more about functional medicine and Dr. Sara, please click here.
- Dr. Josuke Tanaka is a board certified chiropractic neurologist who speaks several languages and specializes in brain and balance disorders, as well as post-concussion care, learning disabilities, physical injuries, and more. For more about Dr. Tanaka, please click here.
Outside recommendations for acupuncture and massage include:
- Nakamura Acupuncture: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mamie Chow, licensed acupuncturist and herbalist: www.mamiechowlac.com
- Walking Myth Massage and Vibrational Healing Arts: www.walkingmyth.net
- Erin Kammerer, Yoga: www.mindartbodyworks.com
- Taylor and Thornburg, Physical Therapy: www.taylorthornburgpt.com